Clinics We Offer & Advice
In addition to general medical consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services. The following list highlights (but is not limited to) the services available and the healthcare professional you should see:
- New Patient Health Checks - alerts for any new problems, blood pressure recording, healthy living advice - nursing team member
- Long-Term Conditions – such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease - practice nurse
- Healthy Living Advice - blood pressure check, smoking cessation advice - nursing team member
- Cervical Smears - we advise all women between the ages of 25 and 65 years to have this test every 5 years (more often if necessary) - practice nurse.
- Contraceptive Services/Family Planning - practice nurse
- Pre-conceptual Advice/Sexual Health - health visitor, nurse or doctor
- Maternity Care - midwife at the Ladywell Unit, RDUH North.
- Childhood Immunisations - practice nurse
- Child Health - advice & support for families with young children - health visitor
- Minor Surgery - doctor
- Treatment Room - ear syringing, dressings, wound care, removal of stitches, injections, ECG, dietary advice - practice nurse
- Travel Advice & Immunisations - practice nurse
- Stopping smoking - Patient's can self refer through Onesmallstep
For any of the above services please contact the Healthcare Administration Team 01271 323443